Wednesday 20 November 2013

Would You?

   That's a 17 storey high water slide under construction in Kansas City, and it's sparked quite a bit of chat on our GX94 Facebook page. Morning host Danny Ismond and I both agree there is very little chance that either of us would take the plunge down that.
   And quite a few listeners also say there's no chance in hell they'd slide down that either.
   For me, it's simply the height of this thing. I have a problem with very high places, other than airplanes, and this ranks right up there on the cringe scale.
   About the only way you'd get me up there is pay me. 50 million. And if you want me to actually slide down it, another 100 million. Which isn't likely to happen.
   Better still, I'll just avoid it altogether.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment