Friday 22 November 2013

Perception Is Everything

   And it will be no different Sunday in Regina when the Saskatchewan Roughriders host the Hamilton Tiger Cats in the 101st Grey Cup game at Mosaic Stadium.
   I'm sure this is how the Ti-Cats and their many fans going to the game or watching at home see their team:
   But Rider fans and the team will see their opponent a little differently, myself included:
   It's been interesting to view all the hoop-la around this game from a distance as well. There are already parking problems in Regina due to the influx of fans. But not in the downtown core. At the airport, where officials say they're having problems finding spaces for the private and business aircraft flying people in for the contest.
   Plus all the events taking part in the Queen City as well, leading up to Sunday at 5:00.
   And while there are a lot of people going to the game, the vast majority of fans will be watching on TV from the warmth and comfort of their living room or den. Unfortunately, I will not be one of them. I do have a TV in my place, but I don't have cable. So, I'm going to be listening to the broadcast on GX 94.
   Go Riders!!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment