Tuesday 19 November 2013

Albatross. Albatross!

   I haven't been this happy since I found out the Led Zeppelin O2 concert was coming out on DVD. The 5 surviving members of Monty Python are re-uniting:
   Michael Palin, Terry Jones, Eric Idle, Terry Gilliam and John Cleese are re-uniting for one stage show some time in the future. The 6th Python member, Graham Chapman, died in 1989. The last time the troupe performed was back in 1998.
   I've been a Python fan since vanilla, and remember watching the show back in the day. I think it came to Canada in 1970. Maybe '71, and I think I've seen just about all of them.
   In addition to Monty Python and the Holy Grail, my favourite skits include "Dead Parrot" "Cheese Shop" and the "Australian Philosophers".
   I just hope they'll put out a DVD. And not wait 5 years to do it.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment