Monday 4 November 2013

I Really Am Sick

   And the proof comes after my early morning chat with Danny Ismond. We talked about highways, and the first early winter storm hitting parts of the province.
   But Danny had also mentioned off the air, that an alligator had been seen at O'Hare Airport in Chicago.
   Needless to say, I pounced on that, asking him about the story. Danny said it seems the 'gators are moving north, while moose in the province are heading south, and wondered about a collision between the two.
   I said it wasn't likely, since alligators prefer warmer weather. I also piped up that I'd heard there was to be a benefit concert for the critters, with Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks and Kid Rock as the headliners.
   And the concert was to be called "Gator-Aid".
   I really am sick.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment