Monday 2 December 2013

Full Facial Fungus

   It's been a long haul, or at least it seems like it to me, But here's the final update from the Movember campaign. It's hard to believe I shaved everything off back on October 31st:
   The re-growing was slow to take off, as you might imagine:
   But, gradually, things did improve:
   And by the 3rd week in, the beard had really taken hold:
   Will I keep the beard? Hell yes I will. And I'll even try to smile more.
   You may have noticed the hat I was wearing in the first picture. I've had that for 14 or 15 years, and traditionally wear it just once or twice every Christmas season. It does indeed say "Bah Humbug" on the front.
   I found the hat while shopping at a Safeway store in Regina all those years ago. I was heading into the check-out, and saw these holiday hats. Most had greetings like "Merry Christmas" or "Season's Greetings". Things like that. But I saw the "Bah Humbug" hat and knew I had to have it. and It's a good thing I got it when I did, as I haven't seen another one since.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment