Thursday 11 December 2014

Please, Let This Be A "One Shot" Event

   Yes, that guy does indeed have Christmas tree ornaments stuck in his beard in the latest "fad" for the festive holiday season, and quite frankly, I don't know what to make of it.
   "Beard Baubles" are the brain child of 2 Brits, who needed to come up with a Holiday card for their Ad Agency. You clip the plastic danglers on with bobby-pins. A set of 12 costs something like 15 bucks or so. And these things have been hot, selling out and now on back order.
   Profits from them are going to an Australian charity, fighting melanoma, so it is for a good cause. I will state here and now that I'm glad I only have a goatee, rather than the full beard, so I will NOT be buying into the trend.
   Truth be told, I think I prefer the "ugly Christmas sweater" fad of a few years ago more, but only slightly

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment