Tuesday 30 September 2014

Wow! September's Gone!

   And it seems to have gone in a flash. And it was an eventful month, as well. This month saw the 75th anniversary of the start of World War II, the discovery after more than 100 years of one of the ships in the ill-fated Franklin expedition to the Arctic and the start of work on the new Saskatchewan Children's Hospital.
   On a more personal note, September also marked the 2nd time we got "Craig in a Combine" in the fall Supper in the Field events hosted by our station. I'm hoping to make it an annual event. It also marks 15 years I've been tobacco free. And if that wasn't enough, it's been just over a year since I started work here at GX94.
   And that last one is to me the most important of them all. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I work with a fantastic group of people, doing a job I absolutely love to do. Not very many people can say that, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to work here. I also hope to be here for many more years to come.
   Tomorrow marks the start of October. which means I've got a month to learn how to play a difficult musical instrument for Halloween.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment