Tuesday 3 March 2015

Not A Fan

   I have yet to see either of the first 2 installments of the Sharknado series, although I did see the first  few minutes of Sharknado 2, when a shark (sucked into a massive tornado) rips apart the outside of a jetliner coming in to New York.
   So it's not likely I'll be watching Sharknado 3 when killer sharks get sucked into anothet killer storm and are dumped on Washington D.C. Although, the premise and promise of sharks putting the bite on politicians is rather appealing.
   Like the previous 2 movies, there's a cast of 'guest stars', including Dallas Maverick owner, and "Shark Tank" star Mark Cuban as the President of the U.S, with conservative commentator Ann Coulter as his V.P. Bo Derek and Jerry Springer are others guesting.
   Having said I'm not a fan, I would be tempted to watch if the locale was Ottawa, and the sharks were dropped from a massive winter storm. And don't count winter sharks out, either. There was a movie set in Colorado (I think) called Avalanche Shark. And yes, there were sharks in avalanches coming on for a chomp on skiers. I tried watching, but couldn't make it past the first few minutes.
   For those who are fans, Sharknado 3 will air on the SyFy network in July.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment