Wednesday 12 November 2014

I'll Pass On This One, Thanks

   That is, in fact, "Dewitos", a new flavour of Mountain Dew. The new flavour is, by the way, Doritos. PepsiCo has apparently test marketed the hybrid at a few college campuses, and the response has been favorable. One tester says the drink did in fact taste like the chips.
   This isn't the first time the 2 brands (both owned by PepsiCo) have teamed up for a flavour mash-up. In 2008, they brought out Doritos Quest, a sweet chip with a mystery flavor that was later identified as Mountain Dew.
   Now, I'll admit I like Mountain Dew. I also like Doritos. But not mashed together in an orange tinged liquid. And while I can be adventurous when it comes to food, this is one item that I'll leave on the shelves, if it ever comes to Yorkton.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment