Monday 6 October 2014

Good Morning

   There are certain benefits of having to get up before 4:00 a.m every day. This is one of them. A glorious sunrise starting to break over Yorkton this morning. Other benefits of getting into the office before 4:30: Getting out of the office just after noon. Having the rest of the day to myself to do whatever I want. Surf the 'net. Cook dinner for my wife and myself. Take the occasional nap.
   But it's not always roses. Sleeping in these days means getting up at 6:00 a.m Saturday and Sunday, when I'd like to still be in bed by 7:00. Having to go to bed before 9:00 p.m, especially in the summer when the sun is still shining. And in the winter it's hard getting around after a storm, since city crews are still hard at it clearing the streets.
   On balance, though, I'll stick with getting up early. It's nice to have sunrises like this almost every morning.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment