Tuesday 14 January 2014

Last Week, Gadgets, This Week Cars

   Last week did see the annual Consumer Electronics Show in 'Vegas. This week, the spotlight is shining on Detroit and the annual Auto Show.
   It's where car makers from around the world gather to show off their latest "hot wheels". And so far, nothing seems to be hotter than the 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06:
   That's not the only 'Vet Chevrolet has at the show, either. They have the new ZR7. And the 2014 Stingray being named "Car of the Year". Prices start at 52 thousand U.S for a bare bones 'Vet, and skyrocket upwards from there.
   And as nice as the Corvette is, if I had that kind of cash, I think I'd be looking overseas for another set of wheels. Maybe a BMW or Mercedes.
   Heck, even the latest Toyota FT-1
   But I think I'll probably have to stay with my little Mitsubishi Lancer.
(All photos from NAIAS)

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment