Friday 10 January 2014

High Tech Toys

   I would've loved to be in Vegas this week, but I would've needed a lottery win to afford it.
   The 2014 version of the Consumer Electronics Show wraps up today, with some very high tech (and very expensive) gadgets and gizmo's.
   That includes an 85 inch bendable TV from Samsung:
   Maybe a 3-D food printer that can make sugar candies and chocolates:

   That'll cost you 5 thousand dollars, by the way.
   And for the backyard chef who seems to burn everything, there's a voice activated bar-b-cue that tells you where to best place that perfect steak, and even how long to grill it to your specifications. That's about 7 grand.
   And while it'd be nice to have some of these toys, I'll save the money on them by using a good old-fashioned gas grill and a flat screen TV.
   As for the 3-D food printer, I don't really need one of those either. I can gain weight the old fashioned way too.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment