Monday 2 November 2015

Here It Comes

   Yep! The old snow shovel. And that means just one thing, doesn't it? We're in for snow. In fact, the forecast calls for between 5 and 10 c.m (2-4 inches) tomorrow into Wednesday as a Colorado Low slams through the region.
   And this time, it might just be my fault. You see, I had the winter tires put on my car this past weekend. It's a good thing I did it when I did. The shop I use to change my tires over (and store them until the next change of seasons) was booking into the middle of this month, as everyone else also gears up for winter.
  If there is a bright side, and I'm desperately looking for one, it's the fact that I only have about 10 feet of sidewalk to clear. Our place in Regina had a 100 foot long driveway, which, along with other sidewalks, usually took me 45 minutes or more to clear. And that's using a snowblower.
   So, much as I don't like winter, I'm ready for it. Here's hoping the forecast of milder weather comes true!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment