Monday 9 November 2015

I've Been Honoured Again

   Twice, in fact. Every year, GX94's Tonya Cherry puts together a cookbook made up of local people's recipes. Proceeds from the sale of the books goes to charities in the town they're sold in. Last year, I had a recipe for what was one of my favourite cocktails (a Manhattan) included.
   This year, I feel fortunate to have 2 included. One is for my chicken or turkey a-la king, which is a great way to recycle those leftovers.
   The second was for a family favourite, Cajun hamburgers which, as the name suggests, means hamburgers seasoned with Cajun spices, onion, celery and green peppers.
   I wish I'd know the cookbooks were available to staff today, I'd gladly put the 8 dollar cost down for a copy. But, I've got until 2:00 tomorrow to do it. And I'll probably be first in line when the office opens at 8:00 to secure mine.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment