Friday 30 October 2015

It's Halloween Again

   And in years past, I've come as a Zombie news reader, and last year as an Aussie from the outback (complete with Lobster, not shrimp, on a Barbie, didgeridoo, "beer" and corked hat).
   This year, I've changed things up again, and came as a Zombie killer
   The "rifle" in question sends out a green zombie-zapping ray, which disintegrates them. The goggles and pith helmet are safety precautions, because it can get messy. Note the brain attached to my chair as an example. The skull necklace is there 'cause I like it
   After much internal debate, I decided my characters name this year would be Zombie Zapper Topershaw. But since that's a mouthful, just call me ZZ Top for short.
   And yes, I am already planning for next year!

TTFN, and Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment