Wednesday 7 October 2015

I'm Glad It's Just An App

   GX94's Danny Ismond was 'celebrating' "Bald and Free" day by taking pictures of as many staff members as possible with a "bald app" he downloaded to his phone. That's what I'd look like with a "skullet" (minus the fringe that the app didn't manage to hide), not that I'd ever do that look.
   The response was, to me, a little surprising from listeners who clicked on our facebook page and app. One person responded by saying "bald suited me", while another said maybe I should go with it.
   I will categorically state here and now that I will not become a "chrome dome" by my own actions. If my hair falls out of it's own accord, so be it. Otherwise, forget about it. In fact, the last haircut I got was a little short for my liking. But at least it'll grow back.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment