Friday 23 January 2015

That's Some Get-Up

   That's Canada's representative at the Miss Universe pageant, Chanel Beckenlehner, and yes, she is wearing a hockey scoreboard, mini Stanley Cup and a bunch of hockey sticks. And apparently, the scoreboard even works.
   When I first saw this, my reaction was "Really? Is this a joke?" It's not. Nor is it Chanel's first choice for a costume, either. Apparently, she went through 30 different concepts before coming up with this. It's certainly caused quite a buzz at the competition!
   And once I got over my first reaction, I started wondering of players on both the Maple Leafs and Oilers should take a page from Chanel's book and strap 10 sticks to their backs, along with the goalie stick and pads. maybe they'd actually start winning a few games!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment