Friday 11 July 2014

At Least The Day Will Go Fast

   And it's because I'm a one-man band this morning. In addition to my regular GX94 morning nrews run, I'm doing sports (something I was used to doing in my days in Regina), plus the morning news on our sister station, Fox FM. Again, it's nothing I haven't done before, but it does mean extra work to be sure.
   It all boils down to preparation, and how far in advance I can work on material for both stations. Again, it's nothing I haven't done in the past. In fact, I work well ahead on newscasts so I'm not rushing with just a few minutes to go before I'm on-air.
   It will mean a little more running around, but I could use the exercise!
   And I only have myself to 'blame' for this. I suggested that (if need be) I could do both morning runs. And it's just for one day only.
   Speaking of running to get on-air.....

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment