Wednesday 4 June 2014

How Hard Can It Be

   You've seen me mention "Supper in the Field" more than once on this blog, so the concept won't be foreign to you. We take a catered meal to a farm family during spring seeding and fall harvesting. 6 times in each season. Tonight is the 4th spring supper, and I've got to admit I'm a little more excited for tonight.
   Because I get to drive the GX94 motorhome. Our regular chauffeur Glen isn't available tonight, so I'm stepping in for him. And really, how hard can it be? How much more challenging is it than my daily drive..my Lancer:

   I ask tongue in cheek, because there's a vast difference, which is obvious. Truth to tell (in case anyone from the station planning to come out tonight is viewing), I have driven large vehicles in the past, and I'm well aware of the turn radius being very much larger, the vehicle being much longer, wider, heavier and less easy to control.
   And yes, I plan on being very VERY safe.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment