Tuesday 27 May 2014

A Great Gag

  And I must thank GX94's Agriculture guru Rod McDonald for passing it my way. I told morning man Danny Ismond that I'd been working out, and proceeded to let him in on my regimen.
   I said it's for people over 50 (which includes me), who firstly must find a comfortable place to stand.
   Then extend your arms while lifting a 5lb potato bag in each and hold as long as you can. Once you get to the 1 minute or longer mark, move up to a 10lb potato bag. It might take a week or so to get there, but keep trying.
   After you've managed the 10lb bag, move on to the 50 (which could take a month, maybe 2), before going to the 100lb bag. Which is where I am.
   I then told him once comfortable lifting the 100lb bag for a few weeks comes the hard part.....adding potato's to the bag!
   We had a good laugh.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment