Saturday 19 April 2014

Who Would Win?

   I knew it. Upwards of 20 cm of snow fell in our region last night, thanks to yet another "Alberta Clipper" that rolled through. It meant I had to bring out the heavy winter boots (not that I was fool enough to store them away) hopefully for the final time.
   It can, and ususally does, happen that at least one day of the Easter weekend we're in now brings lousy weather. But 20 cm of snow?!?
   That brings me to the picture above. Since Mother Nature can't seem to decide if it's going to be spring or winter, maybe Santa and the Easter Bunny should "duke it out" in the ring. In fact, it might make for an interesting pay per view.
   As to who would win.....well, Santa has weight and experience behind him, while the Easter Bunny has speed.
   Whoever would win, I have a simple request: Please leave warmer temperatures under my Easter Tree. I've decorated it with egg shaped ornaments, and left my Christmas Basket ready as well.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment