Wednesday 31 July 2019

(Another) Hearing Update

   I made the trek to Regina and back..again..for my damned hearing aid, which quit working earlier this month (see my July 23rd post). I'll admit that after not having it for a week, it was nice to get it back. I'm still not 100% (or even 80%) happy with it, but I refuse to make another trip until necessary.
   Like the last time I was down, the round trip took over 4 hours, due mainly to road work being done in the Queen City, meaning I didn't get home until 6:30 last night. Which is a long day for me. I probably could have got home earlier, but decided to stop for a quick bite, which I wished I hadn't. Mall food court Chinese food isn't great, and it sat like a lump all the way back. I could've gone to a sit-down restaurant, but wanted to get home. In hindsight, I should've just bolted back to Yorkton and picked something up.
   Oh, yeah. The problem with the hearing aid was the receiver quit working.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment