Tuesday 18 October 2016

It's Almost That Time Of Year Again

   In fact, Halloween is now less than 2 weeks away. Am I ready? You bet I am! Regular readers of this blog will know I start preparations for next year's Halloween on November 1st, although I have actually started work on some ideas even before October 31st has arrived.
   In years past, I've shown up as a Zombie News Reader, an Aussie from the Outback (including "bush tucker", didgeridoo, and lobster on a Barbie) and a Zombie Hunter. This year...stay tuned. I never reveal what I'm going to do in advance. However, I will let a couple of visual clues slip. My get up will include a lumberjack shirt and an axe of some kind

   And that's ALL I'm going to say. Except, there may be (heaven help you all) singing this year. Oh, yeah. It might be a good idea to have a bandage on stand-by, 'cause there might be a scrape. But no "creepy clowns". That I promise.
   Other than that, you'll just have to wait for the 31st, which happens to be a Monday this year.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment