Monday 1 June 2015

Back

   What a great week off. My wife and I took a few trips this past week, including Regina (to get her spring plants), Kamsack (more garden stuff), Stenen (GREAT food at Rawhides), and I took a trip to Saskatoon as well, where I bought my wife this, at Ten Thousand Villages:
   It's a lamp. And since we're both "in" to the Moroccan style of things, it will fit perfectly. When we find the right place for it, that is.
   The only downside to the week was the weather. We had FROST Thursday and Friday nights, meaning my wife couldn't start planting until Sunday. And it was raining this morning, which we do need, so I'm pretty sure she won't be out in the garden again today. That said, it already looks good! I hope to have pictures later this year.
   All in all, it was a good week. But it's also nice to get back to work, doing the job I love.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment