Tuesday 11 July 2017

It's Slow Right Now

   The dog days of summer are definitely here. To say things are a bit slow right now is an understatement. And it's also why I haven 't posted anything for a week. Not that there hasn't been any news to report on. The G-20 summit, the local Exhibition and Summer Fair, wildfires in B.C and the U.S and summer storms.
   There just hasn't been much happening in my own world. Not, at least, until this Saturday. That's the Secret Garden Tour in Regina, an event my wife looks forward to each and every year. We always get together with one of her friends in the Queen City for the tour, and this year, one of her friends in Yorkton will join us.
   And with the high Saturday forecast in the mid 30 Celsius range, I'll be very glad I've got A/C in the car.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment