Wednesday 27 November 2019

10 Year Challenge

   It seems everyone is getting caught up in the "10 year challenge", including yours truly. At the behest of GX94 morning show host Danny Ismond. The one on the left was taken during our trip to Norway 10 (ish) years ago. The other Danny took yesterday in our newsroom.
   I guess I've lost quite a bit of weight in the intervening years, and gained a few tattoos! Actually, I was rather surprised at the amount of weight I'd shed. Back then, I was well north of 250 pounds. Today, I'm down around 215, and am still hoping to lose even more. If I could get down to 200, I'd be very happy, although I'll never get rid of the "middle age spread".
   I also see a few bare patches of skin, so I might be lining up a visit with my local artist for another tat or 2.
   And to my American viewers, Happy Thanksgiving!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment