Thursday 4 April 2019

My Car Is A Star

   Who knew? My little 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer has, not for the first time, become a headlining act on our radio station's Facebook page. GX94 morning announcer Danny Ismond snapped that picture this morning, and posted it, stating we'd had some rain/snow overnight, and asking listeners if they thought we needed more precipitation.
   As mentioned, this isn't the first time my ride has been used by Danny on our pages, and frankly, I'm OK with it. But why mine? Why not someone else's vehicle? Why not his own? The answer is simple. I'm the first of the morning team to arrive every day, and usually have the first vehicle in the lot to boot.
   Sure, there are usually other cars, trucks or SUV's in the lot, but he picks mine. Which I have absolutely no problem with.I'd better not, since I've posted more than 1 picture of it both on Facebook and this platform myself.
   At least he hasn't posted one showing my license plate.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment