Tuesday 12 December 2017

Man, It's Hot Inside

   I don't know what it is about our heating/cooling plant, but it's been stifling in our office the past few days. The problem is, if you try and adjust the thermostat downward, it turns into the North Pole in no time flat with an adjustment of even a few degrees.
   I've been darn near sweating all morning, and noticed someone had set the temperature at 85, with the cool-down cycle kicking in when it got down to 80.
   I usually find it warm in here at the best of times, but not all the time. I remember not long ago the arctic blast in here was so severe people were wearing jackets. Heck, I was almost at the point of reaching for my gloves, which is not conducive to working on a keyboard for a living. And with a duct right above my head, and our sports guru's head, it generally means the thermostat gets cranked up again when we start losing feeling in our extremities.
   I'll just have to keep making adjustments, trying to find a "happy medium". Hopefully soon, so I can get out of the sweat-box.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment