Monday 26 December 2016

Back At It

   I hope you all had a Merry Christmas (or Happy Holiday). I know I did. Having last week off was great, although I must admit I got quite lazy. Sleeping in until 6:00 A.M was a treat, and (I must admit) something I could get used to very quickly. As tradition seems to state, I again watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and basically lazed around the house getting fatter.
   But, all good things must come to an end, and I'm back at my desk this Boxing Day. Which really isn't a hardship. Christmas for us was good, only marred a bit by the fact our youngest decided against traveling from Regina to Yorkton due to a snowfall warning. We managed to dodge a weather bullet, getting just a few cm (inches) from a Colorado Low that's pounding parts of Manitoba, and even more so parts of the U.S Plain States.
   It also looks like 2016 is going to end the same way it began in the entertainment industry, with the death of George Michael
   Capping off a terrible year that saw David Bowie, Alan Rickman and Prince, among others pass away.
   Hopefully, 2017 won't be the same.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment