Friday 26 August 2016

Off Next Week

   I am, in fact, taking my final scheduled week of holidays next week, and will not be posting anything to this blog.
   I've got some things planned, including a trip to Regina this weekend so my wife can get her fall plants for the yard. I'm also going to do something I've never EVER done or even tried to do. I'm going to be canning some home-made salsa using the tomato's we have growing in the back yard.
   I'll also be making another trip to the Queen City to have a very minor problem with the car looked at (there's no Mitsubishi dealership in Yorkton).
   And I'll also continue planning what I'm doing for Halloween this year. I actually got things rolling round about November 1st last year. And as tradition states, I will not be letting any details out prior to October 31st. Other than to say, there will be a musical instrument involved.
   I'll be back after the Labour Day long weekend.
   Take care, stay safe and enjoy your long weekend as well.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment