Monday 25 January 2016

Happy Robbie Burns Day

   Even though I'm not Scots, I donned the kilt yet again for Robbie Burns Day (I did it 2 years ago as well). The story behind the putter (at least the one I'm telling today) is I used to golf quite a bit "back in the day" (true), and I'm disgusted by these so-called "professional" golfers bragging about shooting a 66 over 18 holes. I used to shoot 66 all the time, and it only took me 7 or 8 holes!
   I even brought ion a snack for the gang at the station to try out :
   Yes, those are real potato chips (crisps they call them there), and yes, they supposedly taste like a prawn cocktail. I could have (but didn't) get haggis flavoured ones, and I also passed on the Roast Ham flavoured crisps as well. I will say the caramelized Red Onion ones weren't too bad.
   Scottish or not, wherevere you are, Happy Robbie Burns Day!

TTFN

*****UPDATE: The Prawn Cocktail crisps were really not that bad! Maybe not worth buying again, but not bad at all.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment