Monday 31 August 2015

Hello, It's Me Again

   After a couple of weeks of much needed down-time, I AM back. I didn't accomplish a whole lot during my vacation, and in fact got lazy, sleeping in until 6:00 AM. I did get re-acquainted with my couch, which now bears a deep scar in the spot I sat in for the past 2 weeks.
   Aside from doing a few chores around the house, about the only thing I did do was take a quick trip to Regina to re-stock some supplies. And grab a sandwich from the Italian Star Deli, of course.
   But you know what? It feels kinda good to be back at work. Truth be told, I was actually getting a little bored during my vacation. Probably from wearing a new groove in my couch! But, since my wife and I could not coordinate time-off this year, "getting away from it all" was simply not on the cards.
   And now that I'm back, I'm looking forward to what will be my 3rd run of fall "Supper in the Field" excursions. And a chance to redeem myself on attendance at those events. They actually got underway last Wednesday, when I was on vacation. That means I missed 3 in a row, including the last 2 of the spring Suppers.
   And hopefully, once again, we'll get "Craig in a Combine", which has turned into an annual event.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment