Wednesday 11 December 2019

Brrrr!!!

   It's been brutally cold recently, with wind chills dipping to -40 yesterday morning, and darn near that again today, thanks to an Arctic air mass entrenched over the region. It was a bitter slap in the face walking out of the house both days before 04:00, and I'm sure it won't be the last time, either.
   So, I was intrigued to say the least, when I noticed one of our neighbours had left a bedroom window 1/3rd to 1/2 open. I hadn't seen anyone in the place for about a week, so I did the only thing I could think of..contact our property developer to see if they could get hold of the owner/tenant to let them know.
   Sure enough, a couple days later they were back, and shut the window. But I noticed again yesterday, it had been opened, and was this morning as well. I just wonder if there's going to be any damage due to the bitter cold.
   And winter doesn't start for another 10 days.
   Ugh.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment