Thursday 16 March 2017

Fun With Danny Ismond

   I saw a rather quirky item on the status page of one of the people I'm, on facebook with, and figured it's be a great gag to play on GX94 morning show host Danny Ismond. So, yesterday I played it with, I will admit, rather mixed results.
   I told Danny I'd been in hospital the night before, and tried to explain. I told him I'd been out horseback riding that day, with the trip landing me in emergency with a sore hip. I said things had been going fine, but my horse started getting a little skittish, and unseated me. I also said my foot got caught in the stirrup.
   But the worst part was the mall manager came by and took all my change before I could ride the helicopter:
   I'll admit, Danny did laugh, but he also tweaked on the fact it was a joke right from the start when I said I'd been horseback riding. Truth is, I have been on a horse. Once. About 47 years ago.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment