Monday 11 September 2017

Brrrr!!!

   Baby, it's cold INSIDE. The air conditioning in our office seems to have been stuck on "high" for the better part of a week or more. I like it on the cool side, but, since I have an A/C vent just above my head, I'm even finding it too cold right now.
   One of my co-workers has to wear a jacket in the office, and I may bring one in tomorrow, if they don't get it sorted out quickly. In fact, the poor guy next to me gets the Arctic blast not just from the vent over my workstation, but one on the other side of him as well! It's to the point where the morning cup of coffee makes a great hand-warmer, as well as a delicious wake-me-up.
   Yes, we have tried to adjust the thermostat in the newsroom. In fact, we've got it cranked up to the max...85 F. But it's not making any difference. Hopefully, someone from building maintenance will get on it quickly. Before it starts cooling off outside. In the meantime, we're all just trying to stay warm.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment