Wednesday 8 December 2021

This Popped Up On Facebook

 


   And it was on a group I'm part of detailing the memories of Thunder Bay Ontario. The moderator has been running a series, "On The Air", featuring people who worked in media, mostly radio and T.V, on the Lakehead. I'll post the original caption, but there re some changes. True, I did do the last ever newscast on what was the CJLB in '95 or '96 when they shut the A.M transmitter off and went to F.M. But I didn't work there much until they amalgamated with CKPR Radio. I was with CKPR from 1989 to 97.

   Still, some 24 years after leaving, it's kinda nice to know I haven't been totally forgotten. Here's the original post:

In 1995, Craig Wallebeck does the last CJLB newscast before the station merges with CKPR. He is then on the air at CKPR as a broadcast journalist until 1997.


TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment