Tuesday 26 July 2016

More Flowers

   And I promise (I think) that this will be the last post on the topic of gardening. at least  until next year. Followers will know my wife is a gardening enthusiast, who rightly takes a great deal of pride in her accomplishments. You will have seen previous posts about her garden this year, but what you did not see was probably her crowning glory: Her lilies.
   Those are her Tango Lilies, and if they look a little bedraggled, I can explain why. She asked me to bring some in to the office for a co-worker last week, which I did. And they lasted a good long time. In fact, there were 2 new blooms just coming out as of Monday. This same co-worker wanted pictures of her other lilies as well:
   Sorry, I have no idea what variety they are, but they sure look good! In fact, I'm thinking of entering next year's garden in the Yorkton in Bloom competition, even though she says "wait another year". We'll see, even though she's already started planning for 2017.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment