Monday 13 September 2021

Could Someone Turn The Heat On? Please??

    It's really cold in the office this morning. My fingers are chilly, I'm wearing a jacket, and there's a blast of Arctic air coming down from the A/V vent, which, luckily, is right over my head. This isn't the first time I've come in to a cold office. It's also not the first time I've had to wear a jacket whilst working. And the really sad thing is, this won't be the last.

   One of my co-workers also says it was frigid in the building the entire weekend, which begs the question: why is no one doing anything about it? The answer is simply, it was over the weekend, and ours is the only office even partly open then.

   But I do hope building maintenance will be in shorty and fix whatever needs fixing. It really is getting cold in here.


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment